"What's New for Apps Admins" YouTube playlist
A place for Admins to get info on the latest Google Apps updates and features in context and with demos. These videos are aimed at Google Apps Admins, but are useful for anyone dealing with Google Apps from a technical perspective.
Check out the What's New for Apps Admins video playlist
Learn to configure and manage your Google Apps account by completing the online course.
Google Apps: Administrator Fundamentals
Duration: 10 hours self-study
Description: This self-study course is designed to familiarize you with the basic administration tasks to configure Google Apps. It is part of the Google Apps Certified Administrator program. You'll watch engaging videos, take quizzes and complete hands-on exercises using the Google Apps Admin console.
Click Take the course to start the Administrator Fundamentals course.
You'll begin by:
- registering your domain with Google Apps for Work (30-day free trial)
- activating mail for your domain
- completing common administrative tasks such as:
- adding and removing users
- setting up and managing groups
- managing calendars and resources
- running reports
- managing Google Apps services by organizational unit
Find out more details about transitioning to Google Apps in our detailed technical guides for small and large organizations. Topics include setting up a pilot, domain management, user account migration, directing your email to Google's servers, migrating data, and more.